Last updated: July 4th, 2023
In this article:
How to edit Payment details in MyPost Business.
- Log in to the MyPost Business website
- Click on the downward arrow next to your name in the top right-hand corner. Select "Business details" from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Payment Method" on the left menu.
- Edit and save your payment method.
If you encounter any issues during the process, you can contact Australia Post customer support for assistance. https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support
How to change the default MyPost Business payment method in the Ricemill.
Ricemill does not store payment details for any payment methods. All payment methods are managed through your MyPost Business account.
Log in to your Ricemill Fulfillment app account.
Click on "Integration" from the left-hand menu.
Select "MyPost Business" from the list of integrations.
Click on the "Settings" tab.
Scroll down to the "General" section and select your preferred payment method from the "Payment Method" dropdown menu.
If you choose "Charge Account" as your default payment method, you'll need to select your specific account from the dropdown list.
- Click "Save" to apply your changes.